WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, November 28, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: MARYBETH ISAAC 'MOMANTHOLOGY'

Marybeth Isaac-Momanthology-challenged her kids to the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge!

The setup...

Marybeth normally doesn't buy plastic bottles unless it's out of necessity. She prefers to use re-usable bottles.

The results...

When Marybeth received the box, the bottles didn't even make it to the fridge!! "My daughters grabbed it and promptly started to pack a lunch. The bottles were much smaller (10oz) than a normal water bottle which is perfect for children's lunches."

"My kids loved the WAT-AAH! more than I expected! There were cute messages on the front of the bottle and viewable through the back which made it fun. I loved the size and I did like that it encouraged my children to drink more water. I would purchase this again for trips or school lunches!"

Click HERE for the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment