WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: CARA F '25 HOURS IN A DAY'

WAT-AAH! is not just for kids! We challenged some bloggers in their 20's to taste and review WAT-AAH!

Cara-25 Hours in a Day-isn't a huge fan of water but when she was given the chance to review WAT-AAH!, she didn't back down from the challenge!

"One thing I am constantly told on my quest to be healthy is "drink more water." I don't know what it is, but I don't really like water. I'm snobby about tap water and I hate bottled water. I said, "Sure! Why not! I'm supposed to drink water!" So we were sent some water and I was pleasantly surprised."

Cara says WAT-AAH! is fun to say. "In fact, I refuse to say it without producing a fun accent." She also enjoys the cool shape of the bottle and the colors it comes in! "I was a fan of the hot pink."


"So I tasted the WAT-AAH! and it tasted like water (which is a good thing I would think). Would I choose it again? If it were reasonably priced, I would absolutely choose WAT-AAH! over other brands!"

"I wonder if I had something like this as a kid maybe I wouldn't be so anti-water now!"

Read the full review HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment