WAT-AAH! WEBSITE!



Monday, October 31, 2011

THE NEW BACK-TO-SCHOOL WAT-AAH! CHALLENGE RESULT: MELISSA OCHOA 'PURPLE MOMMI'

Melissa Ochoa-Purple Mommi-challenged her kids to the New Back-to-School WAT-AAH! Challenge!

The setup...


"I think a lot of kids these days do not drink enough water. I know I never did as a kid. My mother "doesn't like water" so never enforced it on us. When I got older and more health conscious I had to force myself to drink water until eventually it became part of my every day routine. Then when I had kids I made sure that they always got water to drink when they were thirsty. I reserve drinks like juice for meals only. That's not to say my three year old doesn't want juice sometimes over water, I mean he's a kid. The thing is, he will drink water which is something the kids I babysit for rarely do."

The results...

"I can tell you though my older children immediately wanted the WAT-AAH! asking me if they were allowed to take them to school. My little ones actually fought over the bottles and they loved the smaller bottles perfect for their cup holders and lunch boxes. That was awesome to see my kids actually wanting water and asking for more."


Read the full review HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment